We provide some useful suggestions for how to protect zinc alloy handle about this article.
- Do not use thinner, sulphuric acid, acid liquor to scrub the surface of zinc alloy handles.
- Do not use polishing machine, polish zinc alloy handle.
- Do not resize the product's holes distance, or it cause unnecessary damage.
- Do not replace the parts of the product, lest cause damage to the product.
- Do not over load.
- Don't scrub by stainless steel scrubber.
- Minimize the use of chemical cleaning agent to wash the surface of the hardware fittings.
- When you wash with detergent or soap water, remember wipe dry the surface of the hardware accessories.
- Keep clean and dry.
Tags: Zinc Alloy Cabinet Handle, Zinc Handle, Zinc Alloy Handle, Hardware Fittings